Friday, October 7, 2011

GRANDMA CAROLINE NEAL EXECUTED AT 7-ELEVEN IN '00

CAROLINE Neal was a devoted wife, mother and grandmother who died senselessly. On Sept. 10, 2000 the Kansas City woman was working the overnight shift at a 7-Eleven when around 1:30 to 2:30 a.m. two black males entered the store and opened fire on the 58-year-old, who died at the scene. She had only taken the job in July to earn extra money. Cops believe that a store manager had previously kicked the same men out of the store for shoplifting. The men were in the store less than 20 seconds. Police said that the gunmen did not rob the store. Her husband said:"That date is an evil time for me. I remember the night I woke her up to go to work and I walked her to the door and out to the car. She got to the car and said, 'Can I have a hug?' hose were the last words he'd ever hear from her.
If you have any information call the Kansas City [MO.] Police Cold Case Unit.


3 comments:

  1. This is a really sad story. My heart goes out to the family and I can't believe this happened near the neighborhood I grew up in. When I was a kid, my sister and I use to walk to this 7 Eleven to play video games and buy candy. My how things have changed. Rest in peace Caroline and I hope one day you'll get the justice you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dont know how this case hasnt been solved. She was one of the sweetest women I have ever known. Nobody deserves this but if u knew her u would know she is the last person on Earth anybody would want to hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just dont know how this case hasnt been solved. She was one of the sweetest women I have ever known. Nobody deserves this but if u knew her u would know she is the last person on Earth anybody would want to hurt.

    ReplyDelete